Dr. EIICHI YAMAGUCHI
Professor Emeritus, Kyoto University
Doctor of Science
Vice-President of The Japan Academic Society for Ventures and Entrepreneurs
- Graduated, The University of Tokyo (Department of Physics, Faculty of Science).
- M.Sc., Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo.
- D.Sc., The University of Tokyo.
- Appointed as Professor, Doshisha University (Business School and Department of Technology and Innovative Management at the Graduate School).
- Appointed as Professor, Kyoto University (Graduate School of Advanced Integrated Survivability).
- Founded ORBIO Corporation.
- Appointed Professor Emeritus, Kyoto University.
- Appointed Professor, Ritsumeikan University.
Dr. HIDEKI IIJIMA
Lecturer, the Graduate School of Medicine, Hirosaki University
Doctor of Engineering, Ph.D. in Management of Innovative Management
- Graduated, Waseda University (Department of Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology).
- M. Eng., Graduate School of Science and Technology, Waseda University.
- Joined Asahi Kasei Industries, Ltd. (Basic Research Laboratories of Textiles, Polymers, and Basic Technology), and served as a Senior Research Scientist and Principal Research Scientist.
- Doctor of Engineering, Kanazawa University.
- Ph.D. in Technology and Innovative Management, Graduate School of Doshisha University.
- Joined ORBIO as Co-CEO / COO.
Dr. KATSUYA YAMADA
ORBIO-Chaired Professor, Department of Molecular Transport, Hirosaki University Graduate School of Medicine
Ph.D. in Medicine; Councilor of the Physiological Society of Japan
Councilor of the Physiological Society of Japan
- Graduated, Shizuoka University (Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science).
- M.Sci. in Chemistry, Shizuoka University Graduate School of Science.
- Ph.D. in Medicine, Akita University.
- Lecturer, Department of Physiology, Akita University School of Medicine.
- Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, Hirosaki University (Faculty of Medicine). 2007 Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, Hirosaki University Graduate School of Medicine.
- Principal Investigator, JST Comprehensive Support Programs for Creation of Regional Innovation Science and Technology Incubation Program. (FY2008-2011) 78 Million Yen.
- Principal Investigator, AMED Collaborative Research Based on Industrial Demand. (FY2011-2016) 168 Million Yen.
- Principal Investigator, AMED A-STEP. (FY2011-2016) 300 Million Yen.
- Appointed as ORBIO-chaired Professor (Department of Molecular Transport), Hirosaki University Graduate School of Medicine.
- Appointed Chief Medical Officer of ORBIO Corporation.
Executive MBA, Master of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (a.k.a Tokyo City University), Musashi Institute of Technology.
- Master of Engineering (a.k.a Tokyo City University), Musashi Institute of Technology.
- ASIC Engineer, Mobile Lab, Japan Radio Company Co., Ltd.
- Marketing Specialist, New Business Development Dept, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Strategic Marketing Manager, Murata Electronics North America Inc.
- Secondee in Residence, Autotech Ventures.
- Fund Manager of Subaru-SBI Innovation Fund, SBI Investment Co., Ltd.
- Partner, Q Capital.
- Executive MBA, Quantic School of Business and Technology.
- Co-founder, Japan Tech Ventures Limited.
- Chief Strategy Officer at ORBIO Corporation.