By Isomer Organics
ORBIO was named after the slogan “Oncotherapy Revolution By Isomer Organics”. We will strive to realize innovative “cancer treatment” as soon as possible.
- Company founded in Kyoto.
- Seed capital of 18 million yen.
- Current company headquarters established.
- Capital increase by 86 million yen.
- Established the “Department of Molecular Transport” at Hirosaki University Graduate School of Medicine as a collaborative research facility.
- Extended capital by 30 million yen.
100.554 million yen
Research and development of cancer treatment technology
Creation of cancer diagnostic and therapeutic agents
Creation-Core Kyoto Mikuruma,
448-5 Kajii-cho, Kamigyo-ku,
Kyoto 602-0841, JAPAN
Hirosaki Univ. Lab.
ORBIO-chaired Institute for Molecular Transport Study,
5 Zaifu-cho Hirosaki
Aomori, 036-8562, JAPAN